This Into the Atom, Part 3: Numbering the Elements instructional video also includes:
Amazing scientific discoveries do not require fancy equipment. An interesting video lesson describes the process historical scientists used to identify the order of elements based on X-ray spectra. Learners discover the complex studies of the time and how scientists problem solved with limited resources.
- Use as an introduction to the periodic table
- Have pupils record new vocabulary as they watch the video lesson
- Requires a solid understanding of the parts of an atom
- Installment three in a four-part Into the Atom series
- Uses animations to support the concepts
- Video is interesting and holds viewers' attention