This Into the Atom, Part 1: Atoms Have Parts instructional video also includes:
Finally mysteries are revealed! A thorough lesson shows how the scientific method helps to solve mysteries of now common elements. Young scientists watch the video presentation to gain a thorough understanding of how Madam Curie discovers the elements Plutonium and Radium.
- Have pupils research the life of Madam Curie more thoroughly after viewing the lesson
- Ask individuals to write three interesting facts from the lesson to use during a class discussion
- Expects a basic understanding of the chemical properties of elements
- Interesting production holds viewers' attention
- Recreates actual historical experiments