This How Many Ways Are There to Prove the Pythagorean Theorem? video also includes:
There is more than one way to prove the Pythagorean Theorem. Euclid and Einstein found the same way to prove the Pythagorean Theorem. The video introduces several other ways to prove the theorem along with the history of its use.
6 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Stop the video after the setup of each proof and have groups work to see if they can finish the proof
- Research other proofs of the theorem
- The class should be familiar with similar triangles
- Contains review questions
- Provides graphics to illustrate the proofs