This Using the Pythagorean Theorem: Lesson video also includes:
Is it right to use the converse? A segment of a basic geometry playlist introduces the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse. The video uses Pythagorean triples when finding whether a triangle is a right triangle or not.
10 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Find the first four sets of Pythagorean Triples
- Research different proofs of the Pythagorean Theorem
- Pupils should be comfortable with squaring numbers
- Links to additional videos and practice problems
- Includes the arithmetic used to solve example problems