This How Computers Work: Binary and Data instructional video also includes:
There are two types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not. Pupils watch a video that describes how computers store information using binary code. They learn how programmers can encode text, images, and video with binary code, not just numbers.
- Have scholars write their names in binary code
- Builds on information from the previous video in a five-part series
- Learners need to understand powers of two
- Interesting graphics hold viewer interest
- Explanations are clear and concise