This Star Wars: Building a Galaxy with Code lesson plan also includes:
Welcome to the code side. The interactive lesson introduces coding in a game format with familiar characters. Young computer experts learn to develop code to control the interaction of the characters in the game. The activity ends with groups developing a game of their own using the codes they learned.
- Require groups to outline the rules of their games before they build them
- Have the pupils submit their codes to the teacher
- Requires access to computers with headsets
- The lesson plan contains opening and closing suggestions
- Coding provides hints along the way
- Includes two coding options