This How Close Are We to Eradicating HIV? video also includes:
What is being done to halt the spread of HIV/AIDS? An intriguing short video details current treatments available, including the use of antiretrovirals, to stop the transmission of the devastating disease.
18 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members research recent progress in the treatment and prevention of HIV
- Establish a protocol to permit a safe and respectful discussion of the topic
- Requires a free membership to customize the lesson
- The animations model how antiretroviral treatments work
- A global map shows widespread HIV is