Almost half of the global population infected with HIV cannot afford treatment. To better understand this devastating disease, young scientists observe the life cycle of HIV. Through animation, they see the cell infection, replication, and the cellular machinery.
- After writing a timeline of the HIV life cycle, add how much time each phase lasts
- Video is available for streaming or downloading
- Relies on prior knowledge of the parts of a cell, RNA, and DNA
- Provides awesome teaching tips from people who use this video in their classrooms
- Works well in traditional or flipped lessons