This Grade 12 ELA Literary Criticism Module unit also includes:
Building one idea at a time. Scholars complete a close read and multiple activities related to Toni Morrison’s novel Song of Solomon to build upon their understanding of central ideas and motifs. They take part in meaningful discussion and create essays in response to a writing prompt.
- Create a simple list of things to look for during the peer review process
- Suggests interactive whiteboard, document camera, and projector if possible
- Bases some activities upon the completion of homework
- Lists pages of text to cover for each lesson
- Addresses skills and habits to practice