Linear functions just never go away! Given two points on the inverse of a function, mathematicians find the equation of the original function using a linear model. The lesson captures the importance of understanding the properties of inverse functions. The lesson is the twenty-third installment in a series of 29 videos.
- Use the video to apply the properties of inverses after learners grasp the concept of inverse functions
- Learners should be able to write equations of lines prior to this lesson
- Requires Internet access to show the YouTube video to the class
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Excellent application of the use of function notation
- Rigor of the example is fitting for the level of targeted instruction