Sometimes, a chart is all a person needs to make sense of numerical data. With the 21st installment of the 27-part series on Microsoft Excel 2016, scholars learn how to create charts in Excel. Specifically, they discover how to change chart types, as well as how to insert, move, and update them.
- Ask individuals to practice creating a customized chart to represent data
- Have small groups discuss the best ways to use pie, column, area, bar, and line charts
- Provide a computer and headphones for each student, or projection and speakers for the whole class
- Includes a text lesson resource
- Provides a step-by-step tutorial with screen sharing