This Constructing ASA Triangles video also includes:
The narrator of a short video explains the steps in constructing a triangle given the measure of two angles and the length of the side between the angles. The resource provides opportunities for pupils to practice the skill with two different worksheets.
- Use the resource to determine whether all triangles scholars draw using ASA are congruent
- The constructions are technically drawings using a protractor and ruler
- Worksheets cover multiple videos on triangle constructions
- Practice sheet provides space to create the requested triangle
- Explains the steps before performing them