This Loci and Constructions assessment also includes:
A General Certificate of Secondary Education math review has class members make basic constructions. Using a protractor and a ruler along with a compass, pupils develop drawings of triangles with given measurements. Scholars use their construction knowledge to draw accurate versions of quadrilaterals, too.
- Lead a discussion on the geometry behind the constructions
- Have the class identify the congruence postulates the triangle drawings verify
- Individuals need a compass, protractor, and ruler
- The worksheet includes space for all the constructions
- Includes an answer key that shows the individual constructions
- The video goes beyond the types of constructions needed for the worksheet