This Construct a 45 Degree Angle video also includes:
Create a 45-degree angle without bisecting an angle. A video shows a method to construct a 45-degree angle without needing to bisect a right angle. By constructing an isosceles right triangle, the presenter constructs a 45-degree angle in the process.
- Ask pupils to find another method to construct a 45-degree angle
- Assumes the class is knowledgeable about the properties of isosceles right triangles
- The worksheets cover construction of multiple angle measurements
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides an opportunity to practice the skill
- Answer keys show construction marks