This Constructing SAS Triangles video also includes:
Two sides and an angle ... a triangle it makes. Given the measure to two sides and the angle between them, the narrator of a short video shows how to draw a triangle with a ruler and protractor. Pupils use handouts to practice the newly learned skill.
- Lead a discussion on whether each student drawing will be the same
- Conduct a lesson on making true constructions using the same information
- Independent practice covers multiple ways to construct triangles
- Contains space on the handouts for constructions
- Uses QR codes to connect handouts to the website