This Computer Hardware —Computer Studies lesson plan also includes:
What kind of components are needed for a computer? Through a differentiated lesson plan, individuals learn about six hardware computer components. They conduct research to determine the range of options for the components. Class members then take on roles and make hardware recommendations based upon a client's needs.
- Instruct the individuals that chose the same role to share during the peer assessment portion of the lesson
- Multiple old computers are needed in order to identify components
- Have a variety of presentation modes for individuals to choose from
- A variety of methods are available for individuals to demonstrate their understanding
- The lesson plan provides a rubric to score the final products