This Social Media Messages lesson plan also includes:
What are the elements of a good social media post? The 13th activity in the 16-part Social Media Toolbox incorporates all of the typical components found in a Facebook or Twitter post. Scholars work together to create great posts based on school-centered news events.
- Enlist the help of artistic students and have them create storyboards of the class's posts
- Assign roles for the project to ensure groups follow all aspects of the editorial process
- Encourage individuals to closely examine their sources and peer review sources with a partner
- The lesson plan contains interesting articles and solid source material
- Groups work through the whole process of creating a finished product suitable for the real world