This Inverse Functions video also includes:
The opposite operations in the opposite order create the inverse of a function. A video demonstration explains the algebraic steps in creating inverse functions from different types of functions. The examples include linear, rational, and cubic functions and show learners how to apply the process to any function.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and using class time for questions and practice
- Follow the video lesson with whiteboard practice as a quick understanding check
- Requires a strong understanding of solving linear, rational, and cubic equations
- Provides a set of practice problems to accompany the video presentation
- Includes reference to additional resources available for remediation and extension