Column right! Using visual representations, a short video introduces the concept of column vectors. Next, the resource shows how adding two vectors end-to-end is simplified by adding the components in the column vector. The presentation finishes by going through several examples of vectors using components.
- Make the connection between column vectors and matrices
- Use along with the video on vectors
- Individual should be comfortable working with negative numbers
- Makes the connection to transformations
- Describes the different ways to denote the vector values