This Vectors in the Coordinate Plane lesson plan also includes:
Examine the meaning and purpose of vectors. Use the lesson to teach your classes how find the magnitude of a vector and what it represents graphically. Your pupils will also combine vectors to find a resultant vector and interpret its meaning. This represents the 18th lesson in the module.
- Use a graphic organizer such as a Fryer Diagram to record new vocabulary with specific examples
- Provide graph paper for notes and practice to reinforce the graphical representation of a vector
- Assumes learners understand the basic concept of a vector and what it represents
- Includes a discussion on notation and the various methods of representing vectors
- Provides an exit ticket to check for understanding