This Colour—Gifted and Talented Chemistry unit also includes:
Add a splash of color to your chemistry class! Science scholars discover the principles behind color through a wide variety of hands-on activities. Lessons include dyes, chromatography, and flame tests.
13 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Add an element of excitement by showing the class the connection between flame tests and fireworks using a video
- Incorporate a technology element into the unit by introducing current research into the materials being developed based on chameleon skin
- Conduct the activities in the order listed to help younger pupils build a solid foundation of content knowledge
- Teacher's guide contains detailed procedures, materials lists, support materials, and printables
- The activities are engaging and easy to execute