This Calculus AB/BC - Verifying Solutions for Differential Equations ap test prep also includes:
Find out if it is truly the solution. An informative presentation provides viewers with multiple examples of finding the particular solution to a differential equation. Learners find out how to verify the solution by differentiating the solution to see if they arrive at the original differential equation. They continue to use their skills to work through additional practice problems in the worksheet.
- Review using substitution to determine the constant in an equation to find a particular solution
- Requires knowledge of taking the integral of a variety of functions
- Second lesson in a 10-part unit on differential equations
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a structure for taking notes from the video
- Includes two additional worksheets to use for practice toward mastery