This Calculus AB/BC - Exponential Models with Differential Equations ap test prep also includes:
Exponential models come with a shortcut. Pupils watch an example of how to determine if a differential equation is an exponential model. Learners realize the solution is in the same formula, allowing for a quick way to determine the solution. Scholars use their calculators to find the specific solutions to real-world problems as they practice their skills.
- Research exponential models and find real-world examples that may be represented by differential equations
- Assumes the class is familiar with exponential growth and decay functions
- Fits as the eighth segment in a 10-part unit
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a structure for taking notes during the video
- Contains two extra worksheets for those needing additional practice