This An Educator’s Guide to the Works of John Green lesson plan also includes:
The novels of John Green cover the gamut of teenager emotions. A guide to his works provides classroom lesson plans for the novels Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, The Fault in Our Stars, and Paper Towns. Each lesson provides comprehension and discussion questions that incorporate skills such as making predictions and drawing conclusions. Writing activities also help readers further explore the novels.
- Let scholars choose one of the four John Green novels to read and group them into literature circles based on their choices
- Watch the movie version of The Fault in Our Stars and compare it to the book
- Contains before and after reading questions, but no chapter-by-chapter resources
- The questions bring in higher-order thinking skills
- Shares links to additional resources
- Includes advertisements for other novels not written by John Green