This Algebra II Module 2: End-of-Module Assessment assessment also includes:
Will this be on the test? Learners demonstrate their understanding of trigonometric functions with an end-of-module assessment. They investigate two different real-world situations, one function in pure mathematics, and one potential trigonometric identity.
- Use the resource as a summative assessment on trigonometric functions and identities
- Learners need to be able to apply trigonometric function to real-world situations
- Assessment covers both Topic A and Topic B of Module 2
- Word version is available, allowing teachers to modify assessment if necessary
- Resource includes answer key and rubric, including alignments to standards