This End-of-Module Assessment Task: Pre-Calculus Module 4 assessment also includes:
Challenge your scholars to show what they know about the Law of Sines, Law of Cosines, and inverses. The six-question assessment is the last in a series of 16. Pupils find the area of triangles and show that the Law of Sines and Law of Cosines hold for all triangles. The class then continues to solve problems using inverse trigonometric functions.
- Have class members denote on the rubric where they feel they are in their progression
- Group pupils based upon their answers to share solution methods and remediate if necessary
- Some individuals may need additional time to complete the assessment
- The rubric includes the standard covered by the specific questions
- Several of the questions are real-world in nature