Eighth grades can master the ELA Common Core standards! Show your learners the connection between classroom activities and assignments and the standards with this set of "I Can" statement posters. Each standard has been rewritten as an "I Can" statement and printed on its own page.
- Use colored paper to make the posters so that they stand out when pinned up
- Laminate the statements to keep them looking nice even with repeated use
- During each unit of study, decorate your board or walls with new, relevant "I Can" statements
- Each statement stands alone on a page in large font for easy printing, posting, and readability
- Posters go through the standards in order (for example, the document begins with all of the reading literature standards) and are separated by title pages so that you can more easily find the standard you are looking for