This Writing the Argument Essay: Moving from Planner to Drafting lesson plan also includes:
It's an easy transition. Scholars identify transition words in the Pygmalion model essay and record definitions in the Transitions anchor chart. They then begin to look at the tone of the model essay. Finally, individuals begin writing their end-of-unit argumentative essays.
- Create sentences where using different transition words give the sentences different meanings
- Lesson 16 of 19 consecutive parts in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 2
- Suggests use of computers
- Lists vocabulary words to enhance learning
- Includes a model essay with highlighted transition words for teacher reference