Discover the different depictions of linear equations with an instructional video that gives an example of writing an equation from a table of values. It also shows how to graph equations on a graphing calculator, including how to appropriately adjust the window.
- Use the video with classmates in need of additional instruction in the topic
- There is a previous video, "Writing Equations from Tables - Linear I" that covers the same concept
- Learners should have knowledge of patterns and writing equations
- Neat, organized work makes the concept easier to understand
- Concise explanations are clear and to the point