This Straight Line Graphs assessment also includes:
Develop graphs by following the pattern. The resource provides opportunities for reviewing graphing linear equations. Pupils create tables to graph linear equations by using patterns whenever possible. The worksheet and video are part of a series to review for the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment.
- Ask the class to list all the different ways of graphing a line
- Individuals should have a basic understanding of linear equations
- Class members need to know how to evaluate expressions
- Provides an answer key that shows complete tables for each graph
- Includes a way to deal with negative numbers in tables