This Writing an Argument Essay: Introducing the Writing Prompt and Model Essay lesson plan also includes:
Scholars take a look at the difference between explanatory and argumentative essays by completing graphic organizers. They then determine how this difference applies to the Pygmalion writing prompt. Learners keep track of their writing progress and challenges with a Writing Improvement Tracker.
- Have pupils highlight portions of the model essay that reveal an argumentative essay
- Lesson 13 of 19 Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 2
- Complete lessons in order
- Requires a document camera
- Includes a completed graphic organizer for teacher reference
- Offers a model essay for review and reference