This World History Lesson Plan: Uncovering Essential Questions lesson plan also includes:
Have you ever noticed a news story revolves around an essential question? Scholars research methods of reporting historical events. Working in groups, they use an interactive module to gather information on a historical topic, uncovering the main issues surrounding events in time.
- Limit group sizes to three to facilitate collaboration
- Watch a CNN report to gain insight into the essential question of the event
- Requires a subscription to BrainPop
- Lesson is hands-on and interactive
- Resource allows for collaborative, self-paced learning with video and Internet resources