This Word: Using Find and Replace video also includes:
What's the fastest way to find and replace text in a lengthy Word document? The eighth installment from the 44-part Microsoft Word series shows viewers how to use the find command to search for a specific word or phrase in a document. Scholars also learn how to use the replace and replace all commands to easily change words, phrases, and spellings throughout a Word document.
- Have partners discuss the uses and limitations of the replace and replace all commands
- Teachers should present lessons in order
- Students may benefit from practicing with Microsoft Word while watching the video
- Provides a text-based lesson supplement
- Content is accessible due to slow-paced narration