This Word: Creating and Opening Documents video also includes:
What's the best way to create a new, blank document in Microsoft Word? Scholars learn how to open existing Word documents and discover how to access templates. Viewers also explore Using Compatability mode and learn about pinning and converting documents.
- Have learners use templates to create various types of documents, such as invitations and flyers
- Lesson order is important
- Provide access to computers with Microsoft Word for pupils to practice as they watch the video
- Includes a link to a supplemental text-based lesson
- Narrator gives clear, easy-to-follow instructions