This Proof with Parallelogram Vertices activity & project also includes:
Geometric figures are perfect to use for proofs. Scholars prove conjectures about whether given points lie on a triangle and about midpoints. They use a provided dialogue among fictional learners to frame their responses.
13 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use the resource as a formative assessment after a lesson on geometric proofs
- Pupils should have experience with the properties of triangles and quadrilaterals
- It would be beneficial if scholars have experience evaluating mathematical reasoning
- Provides sample responses to discussion questions and teacher reflection questions
- Includes printable student worksheets