This Understanding Credit lesson plan also includes:
Help your young consumers learn about credit and the importance of credit history. With a thorough lesson about the ins and outs of credit, as well as the potential pitfalls of having a line of credit, kids will be well-equipped to control the plastic cards in their wallets.
- Use in conjunction with a personal finance or banking unit
- Have kids tour a bank and ask the tellers and bank employees about their jobs
- Use the list of extension activities for extra credit or curriculum ideas
- Helpful for special education, adult education, or mainstream economics classes
- Comes with a blank version of the assessment as well as a presentation for your classroom