This To Rent-to-Own or Not to Rent-to-Own? lesson plan also includes:
Explore the key elements of a contract with your young adults, and delve into the features and unique benefits of a rent-to-own contract through discussion and worksheet practice.
57 Views 40 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- As this may seem like an irrelevant subject for most high school students, consider having them discuss this type of contract with another adult and report back to the class on what they discovered
- This is an excellent springboard for research on the commonality of a rent-to-own contract, as well as for examining the housing market in your area
- This is the final lesson in a series of nine designed for high school personal finance classes. Several topics have preceded this lesson, including banking practices, receiving and providing credit, and calculating annual percentage rates to determine how much interest one pays on a loan
- Clear instruction provided for teacher
- All worksheets and answer keys included