This The Sweet Science of Chocolate video also includes:
Mesoamericans discovered the cocoa tree more than 2,000 years ago, and chocolate has been popular ever since. The PBS video, part of a series on food science, iexamines cocoa trees, the history of the uses of cocoa, and how people make chocolate. It explains the health benefits of dark chocolate and high-tech science applied to the growth and development of this special treat.
- Research the benefits of dark chocolate
- Add new vocabulary to science journals
- Resource allows for streaming or downloading as needed
- Educator Guide includes discussion questions and further resources
- Available in English and Spanish for ELLs