This The New Deal: Revolution or Reform? interactive also includes:
Scholars weigh in on FDR's New Deal policies in an in-depth activity. The resource uses historical documents to explore whether the New Deal polices were reformatory or revolutionary. Learners review documents, rate them using a scale, and complete a worksheet. Young historians also participate in group discussion to share their thoughts on the legacy of the New Deal.
- Compare FDR's New Deal policies to other presidents' reform efforts
- Guide a group discussion on academics' opinions of the New Deal
- A portion of the activity is completed online
- The resource is a good practice for primary source analysis
- Activity is completed in small groups to help all pupils be successful