The Yukon provides plenty of opportunity for adventure. A study guide for The Call of the Wild by Jack London, also the author of White Fang, helps readers navigate the novel which is set in Yukon, Canada. Chapter summaries give a quick overview of the text while discussion questions and activities encourage deeper thought and incorporate research and writing skills.
- Play a Who Said It? game by challenging learners to call out the name of characters who utter important lines
- Create choice grids by placing suggested activities in the boxes and having scholars choose two to three to complete
- Designed to align with the Signet Classics edition of the novel
- Includes questions for the short story "To Build a Fire"
- Pulls out key vocabulary words from each chapter
- Gives key quotations but does not ask individuals to do anything with them