Provide young scholars with the tools they need to succeed with this reference on the Cornell note-taking strategy. By breaking the content of lessons into main ideas, supporting details, and overall summaries, students are able to create organized study guides that reinforce their learning.
- Apply this note-taking strategy across all subject areas, not just science
- Create a note-taking template that students can use to implement this strategy
- Have students use this strategy during lectures, while watching videos, or even while reading textbooks
- Offers a clear five-step process for using this approach to note-taking
- Provides a sample page of notes that models how this strategy is used