When broken down to a cellular level, sponges reassemble themselves. As the only known plant or animal with this behavior, scientists enjoy watching the process. Scholars view the rebuilding to gain a better understanding of sponges in an installment from a larger series.
- Teach what a sieve is, as some pupils may not be familiar with them
- Assign online using Google Classroom to simplify instruction
- Allows for downloading or streaming as needed
- Requires very little class time
- Links to many related videos