You can't solve the inequalities of the world, but you can solve these problems. An insightful video shows pupils how to solve one-step inequalities involving addition or subtraction. It covers two mathematical examples and one real-world example involving an elevator.
- Use the video as an intervention tool
- Learners should be familiar with terms involving inequalities, such as no more than
- Requires knowledge of inverse operations
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Lists each step, showing work on both sides of the inequality
- Underlines words in the problem to highlight relevant information
- Classroom-style setting may not be beneficial for all teenagers