This Solve Inequalities video also includes:
One solves inequalities just like equations ... well, almost. Pupils watch a video lecture on solving linear inequalities. They practice solving inequalities, check their answers with the video, and continue to practice the concept with the included worksheets.
- Lead a further discussion on changing the order of the inequality when multiplying or dividing by a negative number
- Assumes no knowledge of solving inequalities involving multiplication by a negative number
- Segment three of a six-part unit
- Provides answer keys that show the work to get to the solutions
- Includes enough details on the notes pages to help organize notes taken during the video