This Scale Model Project activity also includes:
Try your hand at scale models. Scholars create a scale model of an object using a scale factor of their choice. As part of the project, they give presentations on their processes and calculations. This is the last installment of the series of three.
- Have a contest to see which group can create the best model
- Project expects some in-class time and some out-of-class time
- Learners should be able to calculate surface and volume of three-dimensional figures
- Provides investigating questions for use throughout the project
- Lets scholars choose which objects they would like to use to create their scale models