This Rectangular to Polar Form for Equations: Polar Coordinates interactive also includes:
Plot points around a wheel. Pupils use an interactive tool to plot a point using polar coordinates with the aid of a wheel. Scholars use the interactive to answer five questions to finish the lesson. The resource provides background information in the form of written text and a video.
- Provide a brief review of radian measures
- Pupils should know tangent ratios
- The class should be comfortable finding angles on the unit circle
- Requires setting up a free CK-12 account
- Provides review problems
- Contains an open-ended question in the challenge