This Trigonometric Form of Complex Numbers interactive also includes:
Represent complex numbers in two ways. Pupils use the interactive to convert polar and rectangular representations of complex numbers. The learners drag an overlay back and forth over the coordinate plane to reveal the polar coordinates of the graphed number.
- Use the interactive as an introduction on how to convert between rectangular and polar forms of complex numbers
- The class should have a basic understanding of plotting numbers in polar form
- Requires signing up for free CK-12 account
- Contains hints on how to approach problems
- Displays the correct answer if students select the wrong one