This Proving Lines Parallel instructional video also includes:
Show it can all be proved. Scholars learn the converses of the properties of parallel lines. Using the converses, pupils determine which lines are parallel based on angle measurements and practice using a flow proof to show that two lines are parallel based on given information. At the end, individuals practice their skills about parallel lines along with a review of applying constructions to solve problems.
- Create two-column proofs to prove the theorems
- Requires knowledge of solving linear equations
- Part three in a Parallel and Perpendicular unit with seven installments
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a walkthrough associated with the application task at the end of the worksheet
- Includes answers to both worksheets