This Parallel Lines – Angles video also includes:
Is there a resource that parallels the video? Scholars view a short video to review the types of angle relationships that exist when a transversal cuts two parallel lines. They watch as the narrator solves several problems involving angle measure.
- Use the video as part of a review
- Note that the intended audience is learners studying for the GCSE
- Pupils should be familiar with angles formed by two parallel lines and a transversal
- Provides a worksheet with practice problems
- Color helps distinguish congruent pairs of angles
- Terminology differs from that used in US classrooms