This Angles: Parallel Lines assessment also includes:
Viewers are presented with seven problems with parallel lines and angle relationships and must use the given information to find the measures of specific angles. To finish, they explain their process in finding the measures in the problems.
15 Views 9 Downloads
- Compare justifications and discuss similarities and differences
- Conduct a short lesson to introduce the formal terminology of congruent and supplementary
- The class should understand notations for parallel
- Includes one explanation for the justifications
- Contains notations on the diagrams to show measures calculated to find the solution